We’re Hiring! View the Career Opportunity Below:
Paid Search Specialist Position
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE MANAGING GOOGLE ADWORDS. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT.
OperationROI is an Internet marketing company that specializes in managing marketing for e-commerce companies. We have over 20 years in the industry and we are growing rapidly! We are seeking to immediately hire a qualified Paid Search specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a solid long-term career with a friendly, flexible, top-notch online marketing company. In order to be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of two years’ experience managing Google AdWords campaigns.
Please review this list of responsibilities to make sure you’re a good fit:
The Perfect Candidate:
You are a focused, driven individual who possesses a unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize online campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns for your customers.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing campaigns.
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
What you’ll also be responsible for:
- Corresponding with management regarding clients conversion, spend, ROI etc.
- Working towards strong client acquisition and maintaining current clients
- Preparing and distributing performance reports as needed
- Working with clients and other staff to resolve problems
- Working on special projects as needed
- 2 years working with an online marketing specifically pay-per-click management
- Experience with shopping and data feed management extremely helpful
- Superior analytical thinker
- Good to advanced skill level with statistics and Excel
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with identifying and solving problems
- Fast learner – able to learn new programs and skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus in addition to base pay.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K
To apply for this position email please submit your resume below.
If we are interested in offering you a position, we will get in contact with you. Please, no emails or phone calls.
NO PHONE CALLS
OpROI was founded by individuals with a passion for online marketing and experience dating back to 1994. With many years of online marketing experience, primarily in the e-commerce sector, we know what clients expect and what they deserve. We are looking for good people to grow with us.
OperationROI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.