Showcase Your Brand on Amazon
Develop A Robust Amazon Brand Store Experience
And Enhance Your Customer’s Shopping Experience
Amazon Brand Stores are available to any brand, as long as the brand has been enrolled in Amazon’s Brand Registry. Brands will then be able to create their own Brand Store featuring products, marketing messages, videos, and additional imagery. If your brand is not currently enrolled in Amazon’s Brand Registry, then you will need to register your brand to qualify.
- The Brand Store will be used in place of the default search results page when selecting your brand on Amazon
- Brand Stores can be created in Seller Central or Vendor Central accounts
- Sponsored Brand Ads can be directly pointed to your Brand Store
- Brand Stores will appear on desktop and mobile browsers as well as on the Amazon app
- Your brand needs to be registered with Amazon’s Brand Registry in order to implement a Storefront
Why You Should Develop An Amazon Brand Store
And How Your Sales Will Benefit From It
Focus On Your Brand
Brand recognition can crucially affect a buyers decision to purchase your products. As more and more products appear on Amazon differentiating those products from other brands and from counterfeit products becomes much more important for consumers. Amazon Brand Stores are brand pages that serve as a great opportunity to introduce your catalog of products to your clients as well as establish brand awareness. Stores can be designed in such a way that the look and feel can be manipulated to match your brand and serve as a platform to market your products and visually tell your brand story.
Educate Your Audience
Out of all the enhanced content available to brands on Amazon, Brand Stores are the most versatile. This valuable real estate can be used to educate your audience about the brand. Need a place to display highly relevant videos about products or the brand, the Brand Store would be the place. With Brand Stores, you can showcase products in action through lifestyle images or introduce customers to new products they might not have been aware your store sells. Using a modular format, an Amazon Brand Store can be comprised of products listings, product or lifestyle imagery, marketing content, and videos.
Drive Ads to Storefront Pages
You can sponsor your Amazon Brand Store through Sponsored Brand Ads. This allows you to promote your store on other Amazon pages by creating a banner that will be displayed at the top of result pages. Stores can be comprised of multiple pages separated by a navigation menu, which means you can separate and categorize your products within your storefront. This allows for your ads to also be targeted to those specific storefront pages.
Amazon Brand Store Development
Learn the Limits and Benefits
Store Templates & Guidelines
Choose a template or create your own.
Amazon’s Store editor is found under the “Store” section inside your Seller Central account. Your brand must be registered with Amazon in order to have access to this feature. Storefronts are comprised of sections split into blocks. These sections may contain products, images, and videos. There are also automatically generated carousels that feature your “best-selling products” or “recommended products” for that user.
- A maximum of 5 modules can be chosen per template
- This includes the automatically generated product recommendations and full-screen videos, images, and text modules but excludes the Split Section
- An unlimited number of Split Sections can be added
- These sections divide a full block into 2-8 smaller blocks
- Each of these square or rectangular blocks can be populated with images, videos, or text
Designing Amazon Brand Stores
Development through submission — we manage all aspects.
With a focus on showcasing your brand, our team of professionals develop and design your storefront from start to finish. Our clients know their brand more than anyone, and together as team we work towards building an impactful online store on Amazon for your registered brand. As with anything on Amazon, storefronts have their limitations. Here are some content guidelines to help you visualize the boundaries and specifications of the design process:
- Text can be bold and or CAPITALIZED, but cannot be styled in any other way
- Videos must be a minimum of 1280 x 640 pixels and a maximum of 1500 px in height
- Image dimensions are the following:
- Full block: 3,000 x 3,000 pixels
- Half block: 1,500 x 1,500 pixels
- Fourth block: 1,500 x 750 pixels
- Eight block: 750 x 750 pixels
The Final Results
Storefront that Creates Brand Awareness.
Once Amazon reviews and approves your submitted store it will be live on your assigned URL, usually amazon.com/yourbrand. Your store will then be ready to have Sponsored Brand Ads linked to its home or inside pages as well as be highlighted on search engines.
- Once approved your store will appear when users click your brand name or logo on product listing pages
- Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads can be linked to your storefront
- Showcase and build brand recognition
- Introduce clients to all of your product listings in one place