We’re Hiring! View the Career Opportunity Below:
Junior Amazon Marketplace Specialist Position
OperationROI is an Internet marketing company that specializes in managing marketing for e-commerce companies. We have over 20 years in the industry and we are growing rapidly! We are seeking to immediately hire a qualified Junior Amazon Marketing Specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a solid long-term career with a friendly, flexible, top-notch online marketing company.
Please review this list of responsibilities to make sure you’re a good fit.
The Perfect Candidate:
You are a focused, driven individual who possesses a unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze, and optimize online campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns for your customers.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily monitoring and analysis of client performance data.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products.
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, ACoS, daily ad spend, etc.
What you’ll also be responsible for:
- Assisting in managing products on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion for clients
- Learn and understand the client’s business and competition.
- Manage bids throughout the entire campaign for clients, monitor and update daily budgets
- Manage paid search ads on Amazon and potentially other marketplaces such as eBay or Walmart.
- Ability to understand client goals and being able to meet those goals
- 1 year of experience with marketplaces or paid search is preferred.
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- You must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus in addition to base pay.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K
To apply for this position email please submit your resume below.
If we are interested in offering you a position, we will get in contact with you. Please, no emails or phone calls.
NO PHONE CALLS
OpROI was founded by individuals with a passion for online marketing and experience dating back to 1994. With many years of online marketing experience, primarily in the e-commerce sector, we know what clients expect and what they deserve. We are looking for good people to grow with us.
OperationROI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.