We’re Hiring! View the Career Opportunity Below:
Graphic Designer / Website Specialist Position
OperationROI is an Internet marketing company that specializes in managing marketing for e-commerce companies. We have over 20 years in the industry and we are growing rapidly! We are seeking to immediately hire a qualified Paid Search specialist.
OperationROI is looking for a talented Graphic Designer, with experience in Web Design and working with a developer, for an exciting position at our Fort Lauderdale office. Duties will consist of creating artwork for internal projects, client projects, as well as assist our Lead Developer in creating and developing the front-end experience for our many web properties, mobile experiences, and new products. Other tasks include website and WordPress management, promotional marketing development, working with brands on Amazon, and much more. Must be able to effectively communicate ideas between both technical and non-technical people. Most of all must be passionate and a team player!
Please review this list of responsibilities to make sure you’re a good fit:
The Perfect Candidate:
The successful candidate would be first and foremost a creative digital designer. This candidate would need to be experienced in creating all sorts of creative assets for the web, including front-end website development. You will need a firm understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress, as well as being capable of creating compelling graphic design and marketing materials. Must be a self-starter, and takes ownership in the company as well as his or her work.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing creative assets for our e-commerce clients to be used on various platforms.
- Design promotional banners for websites, emails, and social media channels
- Help develop brand awareness for our clients
- Design and update websites
- 3+ years experience
- Ideally, this position will be 90% graphic design and 10% website design / front end development
- Design and assist in the development and execution of web projects using HTML, CSS, for various platforms WordPress.
- Take graphic layout files or concepts and executing the design into a functional website
- A strong understanding of web design, usability principles, and mobile strategies
- Contribute and collaborate with team members in making key design decisions
- Must be Photoshop and Illustrator proficient and able to turn ideas into engaging designs.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong team player
- Ability to quickly learn, excel and deliver
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Advanced computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Must be able to think creatively to produce new ideas
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Strong HTML, CSS & WordPress knowledge
Got the “Qualification & Knowledge”? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K
To apply for this position please submit your resume below.
We will not consider any resumes other than ones submitted here online. No contact by phone or fax, please. This is a full-time, long-term position. We are conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale off Commercial Blvd. west of I-95.
NO PHONE CALLS
OpROI was founded by individuals with a passion for online marketing and experience dating back to 1994. With many years of online marketing experience, primarily in the e-commerce sector, we know what clients expect and what they deserve. We are looking for good people to grow with us.
OperationROI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.