We’re Hiring! View the Career Opportunity Below:
Amazon Marketplace Manager Position
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE MANAGING EITHER AMAZON SELLER CENTRAL OR AMAZON VENDOR CENTRAL ACCOUNTS. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT.
OperationROI is an Internet marketing company that specializes in managing marketing for e-commerce companies. We have over 20 years in the industry and we are growing rapidly! We are seeking to immediately hire a qualified Amazon Marketing specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a solid long-term career with a friendly, flexible, top-notch online marketing company. In order to be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of two years’ experience managing Amazon Seller or Vendor accounts.
Please review this list of responsibilities to make sure you’re a good fit:
The Perfect Candidate:
You are a focused, driven individual who possesses a unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize online campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns for your customers.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products.
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, ACoS, daily ad spend, etc.
What you’ll also be responsible for:
- Should be skilled at managing products on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis and keyword expansion for clients
- Learn and understand client’s business and competition.
- Manage bids throughout entire campaign for clients, monitor and update daily budgets
- Manage product ads on Amazon and potentially other marketplaces such as eBay, Jet or Walmart.
- Ability to understand client goals and being able to meet those goals
- 2 years experience with marketplaces is a MUST!
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques
- Direct, hands-on experience in managing large scale, complex paid search and shopping feed campaigns.
- Very, very strong math and analytical skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- You must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus in addition to base pay.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 4001K
To apply for this position email please submit your resume below.
If we are interested in offering you a position, we will get in contact with you. Please, no emails or phone calls.
NO PHONE CALLS
OpROI was founded by individuals with a passion for online marketing and experience dating back to 1994. With many years of online marketing experience, primarily in the e-commerce sector, we know what clients expect and what they deserve. We are looking for good people to grow with us.
OperationROI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.